Experience to get the job done right & safely
Accent is proud to offer electrical services for new and remodel construction projects in Colorado and Wyoming. We have a depth of experience in all types of commercial construction. This expertise provides our customers with peace of mind and confidence that their project will receive our full attention, resulting in the best value for their investment.
Specializing in commercial electrical projects from Denver to Fort Collins to Wyoming, including:
- Restaurant construction projects
- Education construction projects
- Institutional construction projects
- Industrial facilities
- Retail construction projects
- Healthcare/medical construction projects
- See more here
Our team has a reputation for communicating and collaborating with the general contractor and other trades in both pre-planning and construction phases. This allows us to identify potential conflicts and resolve any known issues well before they become a problem. The result is maximum productivity, safety, and projects that are on schedule and on budget.
Working safely is not simply something we do, it is who we are. Safety is at the center of our core values, and a key to our relationships with our employees and our customers. Our commitment to safety is a big reason why many of our contractors choose to work with us. They know they can count on our teams to provide high-quality electrical installations that deliver a superior project without delays from safety issues or accidents on the job. As part of our ongoing efforts, we are proud of:
- Full engagement in our safety culture by all team members – regardless of position
- A safety committee made up of management, staff, and field employees to help direct and drive our safety efforts
- Open communications between the office and field regarding safe work practices and proactive planning for job hazards
- Training and safety certifications for our employees
- Predictive reporting of jobsite hazards and near misses
- An experience modification rate (EMR) and total recordable incident rate (TRIR) lower than industry standards
- Awards and recognition of our program by construction leaders and our peers
- A view of providing a world class safety program, setting the standard by our actions
We will not be satisfied until we know that every one of our employees goes home uninjured and healthy every day.
In order to assist our customer achieve their goals and deadlines, Accent Electrical Services provides a professional project management staff with a wealth of experience in the electrical construction field. We provide on-going training so that our project managers are abreast of the latest technologies and best practices. A team-oriented approach provides leadership and a proactive approach to the planning and progress of each project. Our project staff works in concert with our highly trained field force to ensure that your project is completed safely, with the highest quality control, meeting schedules and milestones, and within the financial budgets established. We accomplish these goals with:
- A consistent level of professionalism for start to finish
- Precise budgeting with fair pricing
- Competitive material costing and inventory levels through our vendor relationships
- On time procurement, delivery, and quality assurance of materials and equipment
- Offsite staging and storage, as required by jobsite limitations
- Timely, accurate completion of RFI’s, PCO’s, billing, and other project documentation
- A collaborative approach to planning and scheduling, coordinating with the GC and other trades
- Owner training and close-out documentation at the completion of the project
Our reputation for driving our projects to on-time and under-budget completion continues to help us Build Lasting Relationships with our vendors, subcontractors, other trades, general contractors, end users, and owners.